Polarlake, the pricing and reference data distribution and integration services provider, has released a reference data search capability that enables firms to define linkages, metadata and data dictionaries over multiple sources.
The product gives users a complete view of opinions of security master, credit risk, pricing and corporate actions data across all their vendors from both a current and historical perspective.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit