Data quality continues to be seen as the biggest challenge for firms trying to mitigate counterparty risk, according to poll results from an Inside Reference Data webseminar on counterparty risk.
Thirty-eight percent of participants said poor data quality is the main reason for incorrect counterparty risk assessments. "If the data is wrong, it takes people in a completely wrong direction," said London-based Julia Sutton, director and global head of customer accounts and on-boarding, RBC Capital
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit