The Singapore Exchange (SGX) sent a 10-question corporate actions survey to more than 30 market participants in April to gain greater insight into industry views and current requirements, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
SGX expects the results to shed more light on how financial institutions are currently dealing with corporate actions, as well as their main concerns, requirements and priorities.
Singapore-based Ferdy Rusdiyono, vice president of market data and access at SGX, explains tha
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit