Raiffeisen Bank International, the first Austrian bank to adopt Swift E&I, the Swift initiative set up to automate payment exceptions and investigations, has gone live with SmartStream's TLM Corona Swift E&I service.
As well as supporting the Swift E&I initiative by creating an integrated reconciliations and payments exception management platform at its shared service centre in Vienna, SmartStream's TLM Corona Swift E&I will enable the bank to lower exception processing costs and improve customer service across its payments operations.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech