Thomson Reuters has expanded the coverage of its pricing operations, adding a valuation service for collateralized loan obligations (CLOs).
The CLO market is seen to be bouncing back with recent growth in new issuance. New York-based Jayme Fagas, head of evaluated pricing, Americas, Thomson Reuters, says the size of the CLO market is expected to continue to grow, and it seems to be attractive to investors given the yields they can attain. “All this makes it timely for us to launch CLO pricing, a
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank