A poll carried out during a corporate actions webseminar hosted by Inside Reference Data in June revealed that the lack of consistency across regions in corporate actions is now considered to be one of the main barriers hindering standardization in this space.
While 44% of participants claimed the lack of issuer involvement was the main barrier hindering corporate actions standardization, a total of 43% said the lack of consistency across regions was to blame.
New York-based Ranjit Chatterji, gl
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit