London-based Mike Bennett, head of semantics and standards at the EDM Council, has been appointed vice chair of the Financial Domain Task Force within the international standards organization Object Management Group (OMG).
Earlier on this year, the EDM Council and the OMG joined forces to facilitate the expansion and standardization of the semantics repository, and set up a semantics joint working group to establish the strategic, technical steps and deliverables necessary to maintain the semant
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank