The EDM Council has completed the ontology work necessary to add corporate actions to its Semantics Repository, and now plans to liaise with the Object Management Group (OMG) to focus on the necessary steps to make it a financial industry business ontology (Fibo) standard, Inside Reference Data has learned.
Earlier this year, the EDM Council and the OMG joined forces to facilitate the expansion and standardization of the Semantics Repository, and set up a semantics joint working group to establi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act