Fritz McCormick has left his position as a senior analyst at Aite Group and joined Interactive Data as senior director, reference data product development.
In his new job, McCormick reports to Marty Williams, vice president, reference data product development, and is based at the company’s headquarters in Bedford, Massachusetts. He will support Interactive Data’s strategy of developing a new generation of reference data services for use across the client enterprise.
Before Aite, McCormick ser
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act