XSP, a provider of automated end-to-end corporate actions systems, and its partner the Decillion Group, a banking software provider, announced today they are deploying intra-day corporate actions data directly from the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX).
The Decillion Group, which operates the largest Swift Service Bureau in the Asia-Pacific region, is marketing and supporting the XSP v5 solution in a software-as-a-service environment for the local Asian and Australian markets. With this inter
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit