Brooks Gibbins has been appointed vice-president of product and strategy at Asset Control.
Working in New York, Gibbins is responsible for product management, corporate strategy and business development. He reports to Phil Lynch, Asset Control’s chief executive and president.
Gibbins joins Asset Control from Microsoft and FAST, where he was managing director for capital markets, banking and insurance. Gibbins was also a key executive at Multex, where he was instrumental in the development of so
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank