New York-based risk analysis and portfolio attribution software vendor Axioma has hired Ian Webster as managing director of Europe, responsible for growing the company's market share in the region and running the vendor's global index activities.
Webster was most recently global head of data management at UBS Global Asset Management in London, which he joined in 2008 from Barclays Global Investors, where he was global head of market data. Webster had previously served as vice-president of data s
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse