Corporate actions services provider XSP has hired Patrick Williamon as quality assurance manager. In the role, Williamon will be responsible for daily operations and technical guidance in improving system processes.
His prior experience includes roles as program manager and test manager at CGI, as a senior business analyst at Protective Life Corporation and quality assurance analyst at MCI WorldCom.
Williamon earned a bachelor's degree in business administration at the University of Alabama.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II