A certification agreement between Information Mosaic, a post-trade automation vendor, and DTCC Solutions, a subsidiary of the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation, suggests software vendors are “no longer that interested in differentiating on how they acquire and validate the raw data,” according to one analyst.
As part of the agreement, DTCC will certify Information Mosaic’s corporate actions automation solution, IMActions, in conjunction with its own corporate actions data feed, Global Co
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act