SAS, the business analytics software and service provider, has developed a real-time analytics framework that can measure risk using both complete and incomplete data.
SAS Real-Time Risk combines existing SAS products and risk models with an event-stream processing engine to provide traders and risk managers with an aggregate view of events as they happen. The system is being aimed at tier 1 banks, whose reliance on overnight batch data and value-at-risk models leaves them exposed to intra-day
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming