Analytical software and advisory services provider RiskSpan has named John Lynch as executive of its independent pricing service for structured products and mortgage assets.
Previously, Lynch was vice president and head of valuations at Alliance Bernstein. His experience in the industry also includes senior positions responsible for pricing and valuation at BlackRock, AIG, UBS and EJV (now part of Reuters).
Lynch is a member of the pricing panel for best practices for investment management firms
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent