David Goldberg, managing director for enterprise data management at BNY Mellon, will be leaving the firm, to take a senior operations role at Sovereign Bank/Banco Santander.
Most recently, Goldberg worked on implementation of the legal entity identifier (LEI) at BNY Mellon, as he discussed in an Inside Reference Data webcast in late 2011.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit