S&P Capital IQ has integrated Standard & Poor's credit ratings into Xpressfeed, its data feed platform—an addition of securities that is the first in the credit derivatives space for the firm, and also will be the first of several additions of more types of securities over the coming year, say company officials.
With fundamentals data going back to the 1950s and data on issuers dating to 1922, S&P Capital IQ sees the quality of its content as a differentiator for the new offerings being added to
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit