Richard Bustard has left consultancy firm RNB Sales Solutions and joined Broadridge Financial Solutions, a technology services provider, as its director of sales, EMEA.
In his new role, Bustard is responsible for sales of Broadridge's process automation and operational risk systems, including those used for reconciliation, matching and fee management.
Bustard is based in London, where he reports to Simon Bennett, managing director of sales, EMEA, Broadridge City Networks.
Before joining Broadrid
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech