HSBC has named Michelle Chung, who is based in Hong Kong, as regional client relationship manager, Asia-Pacific in its global data services unit.
In her new role, Chung will work on support for both reference and market data operations serving HSBC business units across the Asia-Pacific region. Previously, Chung supervised reference data operations for HSBC Securities Services in the Asia-Pacific region.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming