The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) has hired Donna Milrod as chief administrative officer, to begin the role in mid-October. Milrod will report to Michael Bodson, president and CEO of DTCC. She will be responsible for finance, operations, regulatory relations, business continuity, vendor management and security functions at DTCC, and also serve on DTCC's management committee.
Most recently, Milrod was deputy CEO at Deutsche Bank North America, since 2009. She held senior roles at
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act