Amitabh Roy has been appointed director of sales for banking and financial services in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) at iGate Global Solutions, a technology, consulting and outsourcing vendor.
Roy is based in London and reports to John Smith, head of iGate's banking and financial services business in EMEA.
Over the next 12 months, Roy will be working with financial services institutions in Europe to understand the data management challenges they face, particularly in relation to refe
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit