Torstone Technology, a provider of securities and derivatives processing software, has appointed Jonny Speers as global head of sales, with responsibility for expanding the company's business in the UK, US and Asia.
Speers, who is based in London and reports to Torstone CEO Brian Collings, has worked in the financial technology industry for more than 19 years. He moved to Torstone from OpTier, where he was responsible for the development of business for the company's business service management
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act