Post-trade automation vendor Information Mosaic has hired James Millard as global head of sales, to be based in New York.
In his new role, Millard will manage worldwide sales of the company's products, including its corporate actions automation service, IMActions, and its post-trade processing suite, IMSecurities, throughout America, Europe and Asia.
Previously, Millard was vice president of sales at Lawson Software. He has also worked for Sequent and Unisys.
Information Mosaic's last major exec
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank