Vangelis Tsianaxis has joined Deloitte as a managing consultant in its enterprise risk services unit. In his new role, Tsianaxis will be working on data management and related regulatory issues.
Previously, Tsianaxis was a global data management and anti-money laundering executive at Citi in London. He is a recognized authority on the legal entity identifier and has shared his analysis in Inside Reference Data webcasts. Tsianaxis continues to be based in London with Deloitte.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse