Steven O'Hanlon has been appointed chief executive officer (CEO) and president of Numerix, a provider of cross-asset analytics for derivatives valuations and risk management.
In his new role, O'Hanlon says he will continue to develop Numerix's activities in the risk space, focusing on real-time counterparty credit risk and market risk management. He says the company will also focus on providing innovative analytics for valuations.
O'Hanlon replaces Gregory Whitten, who had held the position of C
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won