Matthew Cox has left BNY Mellon and joined Denver Perry, a professional services vendor, where he has been appointed head of professional services.
Denver Perry provides specialist business analysts, consultants, project managers and operational staff to help firms with fund management and administration projects. Cox has been hired to grow the company's business across Europe and to manage relationships with existing clients.
He is based in the company's London office and reports to Sean Taplin
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse