Dennis Wisnosky, a former US Defense Department official, has been appointed by the Enterprise Data Management (EDM) Council to lead its implementation of Financial Industry Business Ontology (FIBO) standards.
Wisnosky will be responsible for technical strategy and operational guidance on the FIBO standards implementation.
Previously, he was chief technology officer and chief architect in the Business Mission Area in the Office of the deputy chief management officer at the Defense Department.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit