Phil Lynch has begun a new role as head of global account management for the asset management division of SunGard.
Most recently, Lynch was CEO of Asset Control, the financial data management systems and services provider, for just under six years. Prior to that position, Lynch worked for Reuters for 16 years.
With SunGard, Lynch is working on the company's relationships with its largest clients. SunGard has a flexible range of delivery options such as deploying systems on-site, the application
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act