The Financial Stability Board (FSB), an international regulatory coordination organization that has worked on the legal entity identifier standard, has named chairs of three of its standing committees.
Agustin Carstens, a governor of Banco de Mexico, will chair the FSB's Assessment of Vulnerabilities committee, which was previously led by Jaime Caruana, general manager of the Bank for International Settlements. This committee monitors and assesses vulnerabilities of the global financial system.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit