SIX, the parent company of SIX Financial Information, has elected Alexandre Zeller as chairman of its board of directors.
Zeller previously was CEO of HSBC Private Bank in Switzerland and regional CEO of HSBC Global Private Bank EMEA. His extensive experience in banking includes serving as CEO of Banque Cantonale Vaudoise and various management positions at Credit Suisse.
Zeller succeeds Peter Gomez as chairman of SIX. Gomez served as chairman for seven years and is leaving to pursue publishing
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership