Bureau van Dijk (BvD), a vendor of company data, is launching two products that will help firms understand their counterparty and supplier risk, respectively, by aggregating the firm's internal data with data from BvD on a single bespoke platform.
As part of Credit Catalyst and Procurement Catalyst, BvD will take an export of a client's data and run it through its in-house matching software, which finds matches between companies in the internal dataset and BvD's data universe. Once the data is m
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers