Pricing and data services provider Interactive Data has begun rolling out the fourth version of its web-based Vantage fixed-income price discovery and evaluated pricing application to clients in the Asia-Pacific region, after adding content during 2013 in response to feedback on client requirements.
Interactive Data officials say the company added global data in Version 2 of the platform, responding in part to firms in Asia wanting access to assets—ranging from sovereign and corporate bonds to s
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper