Pricing and data services provider Interactive Data has begun rolling out the fourth version of its web-based Vantage fixed-income price discovery and evaluated pricing application to clients in the Asia-Pacific region, after adding content during 2013 in response to feedback on client requirements.
Interactive Data officials say the company added global data in Version 2 of the platform, responding in part to firms in Asia wanting access to assets—ranging from sovereign and corporate bonds to s
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology