Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) is nearing another step within a multi-stage process for retiring proprietary legacy corporate actions systems that have operated without graphic interfaces, and transitioning to its new Corporate Actions Web service, which began providing announcements to users in October, according to officials of the industry utility.
DTCC is currently in the third of five planned stages of its transition initiative, according to Dan Thieke, managing director and
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership