Company chairman leaves interim CEO role. Metalogix also announces John Duvall as new CFO
Enterprise content collaboration platform provider Metalogix has hired Ben Levitan as its new CEO.
Levitan's most recent executive role was as chairman and CEO of IMN, a digital marketing services company. He will continue to serve as a board member of the technology companies OGSystems, en-Gauge and TicketPrinting.com, as well as the Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital in Boston.
Levitan succeeds Abe Peled, chairman of Metalogix, who was serving as interim CEO.
Metalogix has also hired John Duvall as chief financial officer. Duvall previously was a senior vice president for finance at OpenText, previously known as GXS, an information integration services provider.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees