Kampman is currently director of financial control at trade credit insurance provider Atradius, where he has worked since 2002, and which acquired Graydon on Sept. 15, though Kampman has served as a member of Graydon's supervisory board and chairman of its audit committee since 2011.
Before joining Atradius, he held senior positions at bailiff and collections company Smit Ommen. Kampman takes over from Marcel van Es, who has served as CEO since May 2012, and who will remain with the company unt
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse