Royal London has a growing alternative investment fund business, and chose Unity NXT to help manage the data collection and filing processes under AIFMD, which requires alternative fund managers to gain authorization from regulators to operate in a particular region, for which they must make certain disclosures.
"We were looking for a solution that would provide us with the control we need and the scalability to grow as we continue to expand our global footprint," says Martyn Gatehouse, senior
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling