Rayfield joins Asset Control from IHS Markit, where he was director and global head of client services, leading a team of over 90 people across EMEA, North American and Asia-Pacific, and also served as European head of client services and manager of MarkitWire at MarkitServ, following Markit's acquisition of OTC derivatives electronic trade confirmation service provider SwapsWire, where he was a client services support analyst.
Before that, he spent six years at OpportunIT as an IT consultant,
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse