The Beast Apps allows clients to access data in the cloud or private datacenter from any kind of device. By partnering with The Beast Apps, EDI hopes to give customers a view of their holdings and calculate risk of their portfolios, the company says in a statement.
In addition to its corporate actions, pricing and reference data, EDI's BondΣ fixed income pricing and derived data service is already available via TheBeast Apps.
Clients can now access EDI data and analytics for securities in thei
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling