T-Scape's iActs platform will provide a central repository for corporate actions, allowing Loomis Sayles' business users to view corporate actions and provide responses to the firm's corporate actions team, without relying on emails between portfolio managers or traders and its operations team.
"The introduction of iActs has provided us with a single window through which we can view and act upon pertinent corporate actions. This level of transparency is something we have not had until now, and
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act