Davey was most recently senior vice president and head of the asset manager client management group for UK, Middle East and Africa at State Street, prior to which he was head of consultant relations for EMEA at HSBC, and also served as head of complex deal and program management for UK asset managers at JP Morgan, which he joined in 2007 as custody products manager for UK pension funds.
Between 1996 and 2007, Davey served a prior stint at State Street in various relationship management and inve
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act