Torstone officials say that a testing environment is now ready for user testing, ahead of the regulation coming into force in January 2018. UnaVista is an Approved Reporting Mechanism under MiFIR. Clients of Torstone's Inferno service can send data to UnaVista, which in turn is connected to all the National Competent Authorities (NCA) in Europe.
Torstone chief executive Brian Collings says the vendor hopes to provide clients with an efficient means of achieving compliance, as well as access to
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act