CIBC already uses the OneSumX platform in the UK for statistical and prudential reporting to the Bank of England, and for Corep, Finrep and liquidity reporting to the European Banking Authority.
The firm has now extended its use of the platform to incorporate requirements for Japan and Australia, using centralized instances of the underlying OneSumX Regulatory Reporting data model, installed at CIBC's head office in Toronto. CIBC also plans to roll out OneSumX to its operations in Hong Kong and
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit