A funding deal led by Google's private equity affiliate will expose Collibra to machine learning and AI expertise at the search giant.
UK and EU regulators agree to share data post-Brexit, but trading firms say this doesn’t go far enough.
After several years at ICE Data Services and Interactive Data in New York, Belcher returned to London last year to take up a new role heading ICE's data business in EMEA.
WatersTechnology investigates the torturous journey to create a stock-trading database for the US, and where the project goes from here.
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail