Atlanta-based institutional investment database and analytics provider eVestment Alliance has acquired PerTrac, a New York-based provider of analytics to hedge funds, and Fundspire, a New York-based vendor of cloud-based technology for hedge fund analytics, for an undisclosed sum.
The acquisitions will enable eVestment to provide an integrated suite of tools, data and analytics to support investment decisions across both traditional and alternative investments, as institutional investors increasingly move into alternative investments, with full integration plans and joint product roadmaps to be developed over the next few months.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'