Estimize founder and chief executive Leigh Drogen says the investment will result in collaboration and data-sharing between the companies-and specifically with BCA Research, a Montreal-based provider of research and analytics to buy-side firms that Euromoney acquired in 2006 as part of its purchase of Metal Bulletin-to enhance existing products and develop new ones.
"This is going to be a cross-platform data collaboration. We'll be sharing data with BCA, and we'll also be collecting data from
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data