The data covers real-time best bid and offer price and size data for around 10,000 US and international securities traded on OTC Markets' OTCQX, OTCQB and OTC Pink markets, which Xignite makes available to clients via a suite of cloud-based APIs.
Xignite has distributed delayed Level 1 data from OTC Markets since March 2014. Xignite will continue to source the OTC Markets data via its supplier, SIX Financial Information, which also provides it with the delayed data it distributed until now.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'