Wall Street Horizon is providing its corporate earnings dates, earnings reports, earnings announcements, earnings revisions and earnings conference calls data to Virtua via its Enchilada platform, with the option for Virtua subscribers to upgrade to Enchilada's premium service with more than 40 corporate event types.
The data will allow Virtua clients, such as chief financial officers and analysts to perform tasks such as peer analysis and consensus analysis., used in conjunction with Virtua's
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data