Officials say the API enables users to connect news, charts and real-time applications within Eikon to other applications on their desktop with a single mouse-click, rather than having to spend time re-entering information into multiple applications.
“Allowing the integration of Thomson Reuters news and data with other applications on a single open platform offers our customers a customized, time-saving, and seamless workflow solution. Leveraging out Eikon and Elektron platforms in the Fintech
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy