Massachusetts Financial Services (MFS) has decided to provide some 70 researchers, portfolio managers and marketing staff in its equity research and fixed-income divisions with Desktop Data Inc.'s NewsEdge news-filtering system.
The firm has already installed the system for some 35 equity researchers, providing them with access to historical and real-time news services. The firm expects to bring another seven users live over the next few weeks, with the remainder of the group to follow by
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground